1) This beautiful photo was taken Tuesday 28 Jan 2020 in Westport, Mayo
2) Phoenix Park is located in the center of Dublin and it has a wide array of wildlife roaming freely.
4) Sometimes you can even see the Northern Lights from Ireland!
5) Graiguenamanagh is a small fishing town located on the river barrow in Kilkenny
6) Carrick-a-rede in county Antrim for those of you who aren’t scared of heights!
7) The Skellig Islands are 2 uninhabited, rocky islets off the southwestern coast of Ireland. Skellig Michael is known for its well-preserved early Christian monastery.
8) St. James’s Gate Dublin, where the magical black gold is produced!
9) The Glencar lake in County Sligo has wonderful scenery to offer
10) This incredible photo was taken from the summit of Carrauntoohil, which is the highest point in Ireland!
11) The hedges in Ballymoney, which featured in Game of Thrones!